How to get 1000 Twitter Followers in a Week ?

More than anything else today, Internet marketing, online social media and website promotions are re-shaping the face of traditional business. The twitter and face book are top players in this field. The twitter followers and face book fans are status symbol of any company or celebrity popularity.

Now the question is How to get twitter followers and face book fans for your pages?

Now i am going to share my own proven campaign & it's method for twitter followers. I think it will help community members for their SMM Campaigns.

Chapter 1:

Page Design:
The face book or twitter page design and it's layout plays a big role for SMM campaign. You have to design your face book and twitter page professionally and according to your contents. For example please see the coca cola face book or twitter page.

Cont. in next post....

I never tried this method i think i'm going to try it. I know that twitter can bring you lots of traffic but i didn't think of it this way.

The twitter and face book are top players in this field of Internet marketing, online social media and website promotions are re-shaping the face of traditional business.

I just saw the coca cola page on facebook and it's seems very nice. Do you have any idea how to customize a page like that in facebood?

Probably you should subscribe for software tools available. There are many tools developed to increase performances in each social media activity just like what you need right now. Because doing it manually will take you so much effort, time, and eve money. You just have to search for it but of course just be careful with those fraud tools.

If your talking about getting Twitter followers that's easy ? You don't need no software and you most definitly don't need know good background. Listen, look at Twitter as being water, and the members are fish in that water. You being the person to get fish out that water and take it home. (WHICH WOULD BE YOUR WEBSITE LOL.)
If you want followers, go to where they be. #nowfollowing #teamfollowback you get my drift. But first you have to put some bait on the hook to reel em in. Remember Twitter members wants someone to follow them, and they might follow you back. Now write this to each individual (FOLLOW me and watch how FAST I follow back) That slogan is for the members of Twitter, to look at the bait and nibble on it. Now to reel em in you write this after they follow you. Thanks for the follow! Be sure to visit my website at www.johndoe.com Thank You. Now you got to be fast with the sending out the bait to different ppl and when they follow you, follow back. And make sure you check every few secs to see if anyone followed. It works for me.

For 1000 Twitter followers in a week has really made ​​me feel incredible, I hope someone enough to do it, and then teach us

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.