What do you think, will Google + project will be able to take over FB as the no. 1 social network.

I don't it will be able to, looking at the way Google is making people wait for an invite to get in people will eventually lose interest in Google+ just like it happened in Google Wave.

Recommended Answers

All 130 Replies

Google is really a great search engine. It keeps the innovation by creating new application such as browser and OS. And with the social network they are into right now, I know it will become popular but perhaps they will take time to exceed Facebook's current status as social media.

No google plus cant beat facebook

Google plus seems more to me like a glorified Twitter than anything close to Facebook. It looks a lot like Facebook, but many of the great features on Facebook are not on Google. I don't even think we can even make a comparison.

Google is very fast and advance. I definitely sure that Google will beat FB in few upcoming days..

I doubt so.If google does not add any new features it will lose to facebook. Currently what make FB famous its because it have games.

Google is a great search engine.I don't think facebook will beat it

Hi, I think no for now or at least 1-2 years! Too young for Google+ to get beat Facebook!

I think that none of the site would beat each other. Because both have many advanced features which people will use as per their need. So both can get equal traffic. But one thing that G+ has provide its separate business platform , where as FB do not have although people use it for business purpose that is different matter.

The Google Plus is pretty cool. I tried it out but it wasn't as interesting to use as facebook....yet. I think if enough people begin utilizing the Google Plus social site, it has the ability to surpass Facebook. Let's face it, Google is number one on the Internet. I can't see why it wouldn't surpass it.

I think its no easy to beat for Google+ to Facebook.

commented: Spam -2

yes, it is so. as we see that Google is grabbing everything. its a huge monster ready to swallow everything. it would eventually get traffic from facebook as people will get bored from facebook and shall switch to something new like they did in case of Orkut.

Google is still worlds apart from facebook.

I don't think so.
It's not as intereactive as facebook.

I think facebook is more popular,Google+ can not beat it.

Google is best search engine now a days But Context of social networking i think now a days facebook is better than google+. and future i don't know about it.

What do you think, will Google + project will be able to take over FB as the no. 1 social network.

I don't it will be able to, looking at the way Google is making people wait for an invite to get in people will eventually lose interest in Google+ just like it happened in Google Wave.

looking at the way..facebook has kept upgrading itself i dont think it can ever happen in near future!!!though we saw good response for g+ in the beginning..it can never reach up to the mark where facebook is right now!

I think it will take long time to beat Fb for Google plus. FB's strongest marketing strategy they have been sharing their coding environment with other. But Google will never do this.

I agree...it can keep its mark to be the "best search engine"..but as social networking site...NAH!!!people have learnt to accept facebook with their flaws!!

I hope for this but G+ have to change there design. It is not that attractive, people needs attraction as you can see facebook provides you to upload a long image on your profile but G+ provides a cropper which is in square.

Cant say right now but it's difficult to think so.

I think google + cant defeat facebook because now facebook is doing their best and make some improvement to their site and everyday they make a lot rather than google + now..

Google + project might be able to take over the FB as a no. A social network, but it needs quite a long time and how the development of both features and enjoy the convenience of the Internet users.

They are trying to beat. But not sure.

I also think google+ beat facebookbook.....because facebook launch paid services

Not in its current shape and form, it doesnt offer anything extraordinary to set it itself apart. But Google being Google, it will continue to use its dominance in other areas to provide greater features on Google+ - maybe then i would say its probable.

They'll need to pick up the pace though - or it'll turn into another Google Wave or Buzz :)

Hello guys, If we see current scenario than yet FB is better than G+ because it's have lost of feature but upcoming days G+ beat Fb...........Thanks,

I m not sure about the G+ that beat fb but sure fb will fall out of top 10 website's or even top 50, G+ will take maximum of fb traffic.

No!

I don't think google plus will beat facebook. But its too early to say anything. I think we should have to wait at least for one year then we can say anything about google plus.

Hi,
I feel, Facebook having a huge fan-following, beating it is not so easy.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.