I have a Page Rank 1 blog and its visitors are increasing day by day.I want to know how to properly run a marketing strategy so i can take my blog more up in less time

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

I think taking part in social media activities can help speed up the process. Be active on Twitter, but don't necessarily just promote your Blog all the time. Engage within the community and people are likely to eventually find you.

You could also write a guest blog post for another existing blog within the industry, a link back to you could always send some traffic and potential subscribers.

Regular posting - at least a couple times a week - will help considerably. Also, interacting online with other blogs & forums can bring you more inbound links & traffic to your site. Definitely agree with Ben Norman re: social media. Some article writing can also help with exposure. What you really want are links from other sites with a high PR as this has a huge impact on increasing your own PR.

Do Seo For you Blog . Here is some useful Seo Techniques.

1.Article submissions
2.Press Release submissions
3.Major Search Engine submissions
4.Blog submissions
5.Forum submissions
6.Directory submissions
7.Online Groups submissions
8.Classified Ads submissions
9. Bookmarking
10. Blog Comments Posting

You can write blog about your business, product , company , service and all things so that this way you can get trust of people and write blogs about regular market update so to know about market position they will attract to your blogs.

You had a great page rank in your blog. That's cool! You can try social media marketing to promote and advertise your blog site. You can create various accounts in Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, and LinkedIn. If you find hard to monitor and manage it, try to use social media monitoring tools which will give you one dashboard in different social accounts.

from my point of view participating actively in social networking site will help u ..just visit friends blog and add comments and i m sure they will sure come to ur blog.post new blog mostly on weekends...it will help u to increase ur traffic.

Furthermore, you can set automatic blog updates to your Facebook profile or fan page. This will lessen your time in promoting newly blog updates. Each blog update will automatically posted to your Facebook wall. And also, do not forget to consider social media monitoring tools when engaging with various social networks. There are lots of monitoring tools available like netvani.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.