There is no such SEO formula that will get you top page rankings you just simply need to follow Google guidliness.

An honest suggession which I want to convey you is that, Keep following only what search engines say. Follow the recommendations or features suggested by the search engines to be in the ranking. Guidelines must need to be followed by heart.

You can start by having quality content of your article and then article submission for different directories, share it to social media, press release and I think that these few things can help you get in top of google...

I had some success with social signals. Get some tweets and Facebook likes from Buysocials, add bookmarkscand make some web2.0 posts good luck :)

If you want to high ranking for your keywords than try to get good quality backlinks from high pr site which are relevant as well.

It is possible but it will take time , you have to wait for this , carry on quality linkbuilding ,refresh your content , take care about keyword density

This is not an easy task it takes months of hard work to get an improvement in keyword ranking.Study about SEO and meta tags and see that the content of your website is good and does not have any spelling or gramatical mistakes.Try to participate in Forums,Article writing and blog commenting.But first you need to have knowledge about SEO.Install tools like page rank which will keep showing you where your website ranks and the check your website traffic through alexa.Keep updating Your Website.

Firt of all make at least ten to 15 pages and do on site SEO for that and than start Off-site SEO. Try to build relevant and good quailty back links for your site.

hiring or self doing depends on your business and keywords. if you are expectig a good revenue with traffic means i suggest you to hire SEO expert, if not try your self with social bookmarking and article submission

Your solution lies with SEO operation.

SEO and PPC are the two possible ways to get on top of the page. SEO requires lot of time to get there, PPC requires lot of money but its instant, you bid and be qualified you are on top!!

Start SEO of your site and get back links relevant to the nich of your site with anchor text of your keywords.

Do a proper social media and link building. Keep duplicate content out of your reach . otherwise it won't let you come up

Forums
Do-follow Links
.EDU links
it will be really good for your web ranking..

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.