Hey friends..
I think that Facebook is best among all social networking sites.
1) Facebook
2) LinkedIN
3) Twitter
4) Google Plus

i will go for facebook because it is the leading or most dominating social networking site to build up the business or to drive more traffic for the site as well as to promote it worldwide to establish a good business

Facebook is the best social network to promote your business

Facebook and only facebook because it is used by lot of users and has more popularity despite to other sites and is also used in mass which has influenced its popularity.

Hi,

All Social Networking sites are important, here you can see some of them :-

facebook.com
pinterest.com
twitter.com
Plus.google.com
tumblr.com
stumbleupon.com
& many more.....

Thanks,

All these are very good sites to prmote your business. All you need to have perfect understanding of how you promote your website on these sources.

Social media sites like facebook helps to give a phenominal reach for your product, Linkedin helps to promote your business to different HRs and business people. Google plus gives a huge amount of reach throughout the globe.

For me, I will pick one for social media when promoting your business.. It is Facebook because you can promote your business or products through their facebook ad. Plus, it has 1B registered users so, it's the best place to promote your business. For community site, I will go for Google+ communities because almost every professionals for a specific niche community are already their to share their knowledge and experties.

facebook ofcourse

My self the best social networking sites are Facebook and google+

Facebook, twitter, linked in, google plus

Well according to me All are great, depends upon requirement of Business.

Facebook,Twitter,Linkedin.

i think all the SMO sites helps in promoting your business, they will improve your site visitors and your brand image

Facebook,since it is used by lot of users and has its own popularity and dominating site

facebook twitter and my space are the best site for social networking

All social networking sites are best in online marketing business. I vote for Facebook and Twitter which is best social media site.

Undoubtedly Twitter and Facebook are best way to promote blog.
Google+,tumblr,pinterest,stumbleupon can drive massive traffic to online business

till last week i thought facebook is the best site to promote business but after attending a webinar about social selling on linkedin i now feel linkedin is the best social networking site for business promotion

Facebook,Linkedin,Twitter,Pinterest are the best for use

I prefer G+ and Linkedin.

facebook because it has its own popularity and lot of users are using it.

The best social networking for promoting business would be
1.linkedin
2.google plus page
3.facebook page

Everest Cho La Pass trekkingEverest Cho La Pass trekking
Trip Facts
Duration: 16 days,
Trip Destination: Everest/Khumbu region
Program Type: Tea house trek,
Max. Altitude: 5545m, Kalapathar,
Start Trip: Lukla,
End Trip: Lukla,
Best Season: sep to dec and feb to june,
Per Day Walking: 4 to 7 hours,
Trip Grade: gradegradegrade
The Everest region is the most popular trekking areas in Nepal, here you see 4 mountains over 8000m known in climbing as the 'death zone' due to the lack of oxygen at this height and of course Mount Everest, the highest mountain in the world. You will experience views that you can find no where else on Earth, mighty glaciers, towering peaks and a culture virtually untouched by time. Everest treks are for adventurous people but there are routes that enable the less experienced trekkers to still enjoy this magical place. September to December is the busiest time in this region as the views are amazing and the weather is good. By travelling with a guide or porter it guarantees you a bed space which can be hard to find at this time. Many people end up sleeping in the dining room in the busy season!
The main center of this region is Namche Bazaar, situated on the side of the hill just below the Khumjung village. Namche Bazaar is known as the 'Switzerland of Nepal', beautifully kept with a fantastic Saturday market and chances to meet many of the local people. The flight into Lukla to access this area provides you with magjestic views over some of the highest peaks in the worls, it is an experience in itself. The peaks you will see include Choyu, Everest, Lhotse and Makalu.

The trek follows the same path that leads to Everest Base Camp the trail then splits to reach the Gokyo Cho La Pass (this can also be included as an extension to the Case Camp trek). Views extending over isolated mountain lakes, formidable glaciers and Mount Everest are here to be enjoyed.
Trip Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1334m), transfer to Hotel short briefing about the programme.
Day 02: Flight to Lukla (2860m) and 3 hours walking to Phakding (2660m).
Day 03: Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3480m). It’s about 5 hrs walking.
Day 04: Acclimatization day at Bazaar.
Day 05: Trek from Namche Bazaar to Dole (4041m).
Day 06: Trek from Dole to machhermo (4400m).
Day 07: Trek from Machhermo to Gokyo(4750m).
Day 08: Rest day at Gokyo and hike up to Gokyo Ri (5380m) without backpack.
Day 09: Trek from Gokyo to Dzongla(3840m)
Day 10: Trek from Dzongla to Lobuche(4910m).
Day 11: Trek from Lobuche to Gorakshep and same day we go to Everest base camp without back pack because we stay at Goraksheo(5180m).
Day 12: Weak up early in the morning and trek to kaapather without back pack for the Everest view and hide down to Pheriche(4210m).
Day 13: Trek from pheriche to namche bazaar.it’s about 6 hrs walking.
Day 14: Trek from namche bazaar to lukla.it’s abot 7 hrs wlaking.
Day 15: Fly back to Kathmandu in the morning from Lukla and fare well dinner in Kathmandu.
Day 16: Our representative will drop you to Kathmandu international airport for onward journey.

I would say LinkedIN. I can connect with business people easier. Facebook is more for personal contacts than for business.

I think they are all great social media websites, but it all depends what purpose you use them for. If you want to socialize with family and friends they are great, if you seek for seo they don't pass any linkjuice being --no follow. So it really depends on how you want to make use of them, then again there are thousands of other websites to serve the purpose.

You Shuould Try Facebook, Twitter, linkedin, And Also Youtube

hi if you are doing promotions in india facebook is the best social media option

Best Social media platforms are Facebook, linkedin, myBridge.me, Twitter, Youtube. These platforms are best to promote Business online.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.