Dear All,
I am new to Daniweb community. I am a business man in India , I want to create a SMS Gateway to send bulk SMS. For this I need to have all the technical know how about the same. I also want to know that is there any role of a telecom company in sending bulk SMS. If yes, what exactly it is? What is an SMS Gateway exactly. I want to use a website to allow access to my executives and clients to send bulk sms. PLEASE HELP ME OUT.

Regards,

Imran

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

In this time bulk sms gateway is more useful marketing strategy, that grow your business.

Hi all,

Imran, your idea is very interesting and I'm also interested in sending bulk SMS messages. Did you find the perfect solution? After a year, do you have any useful experiences? I'm really curious about that...

Thanks a lot!

Dear All,
I am new to Daniweb community. I am a business man in India , I want to create a SMS Gateway to send bulk SMS. For this I need to have all the technical know how about the same. I also want to know that is there any role of a telecom company in sending bulk SMS. If yes, what exactly it is? What is an SMS Gateway exactly. I want to use a website to allow access to my executives and clients to send bulk sms. PLEASE HELP ME OUT.

Regards,

Imran

Hi all,

I've my own SMS system that cater for local business in Malaysia. its no problem for my Malaysian users to text to our clients to get discount/promotion/special deals.

I'm now looking for internet SMS provider in US/UK/AUS who can do the following -

users in US/UK/AUS send a text message to a SMS provider in US/UK/AUS, and the SMS provider will then send these data ( user's name, cell# ) to my SMS system in Malaysia and the US/UK/AUS SMS provider will reply a message to those who texted the US/UK/AUS SMS provider

All follow up will be done using our SMS system in Malaysia. Can someone recommend some good SMS provider in US/UK/AUS?

Thanks
Willie

Hi Willie,

I can recommend you one UK carrier. If you see this message please inform me or send me private message. I don't know what is the rules here, and i don't know can i leave my email to contact me.

Thanks,
Predrag

Hi all,

Sending Bulk SMS without connecting to a registered company, and without opt in's for the people you want to send SMS, is illegal. I work in SMS telecom company, and we send A2P SMS campaigns all over the world on Direct operators channels or aggregators channels. A telecom company is registered and has good CR routes to send bulk SMS and you can get good clicks if you opt to send your bulk SMS campaigns with a Telecom company. DM if you want information.

A bulk SMS gateway is a technological infrastructure that allows massive volumes of SMS messages to be sent to mobile phone numbers. It acts as a channel of communication between the sender (either a business or an individual) and the recipient's mobile network operator.

Here's how a bulk SMS gateway typically works:
Sender initiates the message
Message submission
Gateway processing
Routing to mobile network operators
Delivery to recipients:
Delivery reports
Analytics and tracking

Bulk SMS gateways can be accessed through web-based interfaces, Bulk SMS APIs (Application Programming Interfaces), or software applications provided by the gateway service provider.

To set up a bulk SMS gateway using a GSM modem, you will need the following:

A GSM modem
A SIM card with a data plan
An antenna
A computer
SMS gateway software
Once you have all of the necessary components, you can follow these steps to set up your bulk SMS gateway:

Insert the SIM card into the GSM modem.
Connect the antenna to the GSM modem.
Connect the GSM modem to your computer using a USB cable.
Install the SMS gateway software on your computer.
Configure the SMS gateway software to use your GSM modem.
Test the SMS gateway software by sending a test message to yourself.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.