I will need to do marketing of a client website via social media. But I am not experience with SMM. I went to advertise setion of facebook and tweeeter, there I saw that I will need to pay for advertising. So, in that case I need to spent dollar. But I wasnt to do it on free of cost. So any idea about how to do marketng via social media on fre of cost

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

Member Avatar for LastMitch

I will need to do marketing of a client website via social media. But I am not experience with SMM. I went to advertise setion of facebook and tweeeter, there I saw that I will need to pay for advertising. So, in that case I need to spent dollar. But I wasnt to do it on free of cost. So any idea about how to do marketng via social media on fre of cost

@infamous.jawad

If you are using social media you are using free at no cost. You only buy ads to promote your company but you can do that without buying ads

Facebook is the best Social media platforms for promote our business. for that we have to create the fan page for our product and services. we have to join and post in different groups realted to our website.

Facebook is the best Social media platforms for promote our business. for that we have to create the fan page for our product and services. we have to join and post in different groups realted to our website.

Yes, first create fan/business page and join groups that have same niche with your business. To build awareness, you can create contest or poll and give free stuffs as gifts for visitors is a good way to attract more followers.

I personally suggest you to spend your time on Facebook which is best Social media platforms to promote business online. Facebook provide fan page creation service where you can create page of your company and explain about product and services. To promote fan page you can join and post in different groups realted to your business it will help you to generate traffic on your page.

There will be an option as create an ad, they will get some money from you for this ad.

Social media is the best platform where we can promote our business. so in social media you need to create the fan page of your client. on fan page you need to increase the likes and the peoples who are talking about you.

By using Socail Media you can easily generate revenue in short time of period. The basic thing is to remeber that you must have to create your brand pages and prmote as much as you can do.

This is the best thing about Facebook as we can our company or products for free. Though they have an option where you need to pay for your ads just like what Google did about their Google AdSense and AdWords. However, if your profile is well developed and it has a lot of connections then advertising is very easy spending no money at all.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.