i want to give you a suggestion choose a good SEO service provider and i think there are many provide available within you budget.

SEO can be a long road. Article marketing can work great for traffic. Placing articles on your website and increasing the amount of indexed pages can help too so dont forget to post articles on your site. iwriter.com is a good place to buy articles.

Avoid spinning articles if you buy 75 articles submit them is different places and make sure those places are popular. Before you title your articles visit the Google Adwords Keyword tool. Then title your articles in keywords that fetch good search results. Posting an article on a website like articlerich.com with a high PR and traffic can get its own search results easier than your website can. Use these articles and make sure they are SEO friendly and build links to the articles on articlerich and like sites too. Imagine your article being #1 in google for really strong keywords with high traffic volumes, only the article is not on your site.

This can drive hundreds or thousands of visits to your website on a regular basis.

I think you can find this thing arround your location or checkout the prices for it because every organization would charge as per their work and rules. So taking a perfect PPC plan would be sufficient for you. Except this try to contact a SEO firm which can deliver you quality results.

You can try to use social media like facebook or twitter it can help to get traffic of your website. And also article submission or press releases.

i will suggest to so off page SEO of your site..

You can able promote your website through social media website.

Now a days as many updates are coming so first it is very necessary to update website as per the updates..People are more and more engaging in scoial media and this is the treand now a days so engage professional in Social activites...Do promote yur website but always keep quality in mind rather than quantity.

I think you should run a little ads with facebook

You must have stiff competition.

Well to grab traffic Social Media Platforms are there like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Myspace and many more. These are perfect place to meet your targeted audience but if you are looking for instant traffic and you are ready to pay for it then I think you can do PPC for your website.

Hi,

SEO/SMO/VMO are the best ways to drive traffic on your website . Can you share name of your website ? After doing analysis your website we can recommend about them.

try hiring people that will do the work for you. :)

I think you must hire an Seo Executive to promote your website.you can also promote your website on Social media.for example on Twitter,google+,Facebook,Linked in.

Just share a post of your website everyday.This is the easiest way of promotion.

Try Guest post its is new techniques to promote the website ranking & traffic too. Also write submit articles & press release about your business or services.

You can promote your website by doing reputation management and seo services. This is a great way of online marketing and provides excellent results for a website in search engines.

Hi David I have one question for you? What do mean by Vmo.What is its benefits.Please describe it in new few words.

I've asked SWREG nicely5 times for a refund! Same old song and dance, But no MONEY! LOVE THIS COMPANY!!!

i would refer you paid classifieds....they have good convertion rate.... good ROI :P

Well.... You can try wallpost advertisements options, for every registered users it's offer 5 social ads with free of cost. may be helpful to you.

Look at WTB sections of SEOClerks or CodeClerks. There is huge amount of SEO packages to promote your website!

When someone will hit the jackepot with $150 in SEO let me know too, I will invest 10 times more than that, meanwhile check online that there are SEOs who get paid $150 per hour!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.