What is Affiliate Marketing & How we done..?

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Really?

Yeah, tell me in more details.....!

Affiliate marketing is a type of performance-based marketing in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought by the affiliate's own marketing efforts.

And yes, in most of the cases it might be valuable business for you. Why? As from my experience I see many of affiliates promoting the sites, but the practise tells that not many of them are able to sell from the promotions they place. So the good thing for you is that many of affiliates promotes your site but you don't have to pay each of them monthly.

monetizing your traffic to your affiliate sites. for each click or visit you will get money from the affiliate marketing company or affiliate program.

An affiliate marketing program is a lot of work and in most situations there’s a lot of competition so you’re not going to be bringing in money immediately. You might supose that all you'll you need do is setup a site and choose an affiliate to associate with and then just let it run its course. A lot of companies do not even bother trying an affiliate marketing program because they think their market is too little. On top of that, link building is becoming outdated which can discourage affiliate activity. But it's for you to decide.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.