Hello all, I am new here. I have my furniture site so I want to know how to increase traffic and increase sale?

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Hi there!

First of all, you need to consider your site content. You must indicate a description in each of your products. You website must be user-friendly, mobile-friendly, easy to navigate, impressive design and layout. Then, if you have enough budget, advertise online with your impressive landing pages. (Note: You should learn more on a proper ways on advertising online.)

If you're not into spending much money, then invest your time in social networking sites. Post compelling content with the products that you're offering. Have time with your followers, answer their concerns, accept their suggestion.

One last thing, I found a article that can help you with your concerns. Here's the link: :Click Here

Hope it would help you and good luck on your online store! :)

6 Overlooked Ways to Vastly Boost Traffic to Your Ecommerce Site:>
1. Create a value-driven blog
2. Produce and publish videos of your products
3. Buy misspells of your domain
4. Social-media campaigns with purpose
5. Use tools and apps to promote your product
6. Push users to leave reviews...

so you sell furnitures nline.

Answer:-
Do Local SEO and Local Business listings on your City Based Classified Websites and Google.

Google's New Search Reslut Page added all the relevant details for local search.

Google-3-Box-Advent-Ranking-on-12-08-15.png

see the above example, so first promote your website on locally then focus naional wise.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.