I have been advised that there are tools that one can use to find your ranking on google. Has anyone here used such tools and could you recommend any?

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

I have found quite a few useful tools at www.iwebtool.com. Does anyone else have any other sites with tools that they would recommend?

The best tool that I have ever used for getting Google PR is Plug-in for Firefox called SeoQuake. It will give you any stats you want about a website and web page. It is a must tool for any search engine optimization or website development.

I like that iwebtool.com link. It processes my requests so quickly. I keep struggling to find one that fast like that, thanks for the post!

any body try webceo ??
its desktop application for seo, i think its quite help

Sorry, but I will not recommend any tool to find rankings as they can't be reliable OR can give exact results.

So, I suggest to do it by yourself manually.

I always use iwebtool and prchecker for that matter. The results from them are accurate and reliable.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.