I do SEO all the time and I want to kown how to make my site get high rank on google or get more goolge backlinks. And now, I promote my site by wrting blogs, by using social sites, by submit high quality artitcles but little effect. What should I do? Or What I did wrong?

Recommended Answers

All 28 Replies

What do you mean "you do SEO all the time"? What exactly do you do? You should do all of the above ... use social sites, submit to article syndication services, etc. It is a slow, time-consuming process. However, one that can pay off big time. It just takes a lot of hard work and dedication.

How long have you been at it for?

Do follow backlinks from High PR sites matter, whether these articles sites or social sites. You can get do follow backlink from ezine by putting backlink in author bio. Articlesbase author links are no follow, but it usually approves with in 2 to 3 hours

Important Tips for Search Engine Optimization
Notice: Do not spam

Important factors that place key role in search engine response position are:-
1) Page Rank
2) No. of Quality Backlinks
3) Quality & Genuine Content
4) NO-SPAM CONTENT
5) Alexa Ranking
6) Word of mouth
The best thing to do for Search Engine Optimization is make your site a brand such that google is forced to show it. It can only happen with word of mouth. We have a great example of facebook. It never advertised itself on some stupid news paper stating.. JOIN FACEBOOK AND MAKE FRIENDS but it was rather a word of mouth campaign.
You should keep pace with social book marking tools like digg and various URLs that have the pligg CMS and hotaru CMS. This way, the number of backlinks will increase. You can also get backlinks from several directory sites.
There's enough and a lot of work to do when it comes to search engine response position as it is all about 'Competition'. Do stiff check of the keyword competition and write articles that attract people and hence search engines. Focus more on text content and use alt tag for all images. Make proper use of Meta tags such as descripion and keyword for every page. Make it very unique and genuine for every page. Use precise titles and avoid special symbols.

commented: I like it that you still emphasized word of Mouth... I mean, it still helps to make site popular... that's why good sites lasts, they are often talked about (at least on a positive note) so they keep their popularity... +0

well for its response we need a dedication and hard work ..the content shoulb be of quality we post,we shoul post on high pr sites thus we can recieve the results bookmarking also helps us in ranking our sites..

Plan Your Website Structure first.
Its important to plan the structure to get high keyword prominence and density.
Do some keyword research, then use the best keywords for your topic or niche. No spamming!
After the structuring and content generation.. proceed to backlinking, and other campaigns

for your site high page rank in google at first you must submit all search engine site and submit your site google web master toolgoogle robot.After that seo in your site.social bookmarking.diretory etc

You've done quite a few things already.
It will now depend on your competition for the keywords and the age of your site.
Look at competitors site and maybe they've done something that you haven't.

SEO is process how you can get high page rank for your site.More....

well SEO is not limited to some factors well backlinks on high pr sites makes the rank better for sure.

if you want to get the high wuality in google then you have to pay the full attention on on page seo and paid ads this is the best and shorcut way in which you can get the ranking backs

ppc is the best way to promote your business

through SEM(search engine marketing) which includes paid promotion like google adwords, facebook ad etc. and non-paid like linkbuilding, which includes guest post, forum post, social media marketing etc.

To rank you r website in google search engine result page first do on page optimization for your website. Then do off page optimization to get backlinks. Use off page optimization techniques like directory submission, social bookmarking, article submission etc to get quality backlinks to website.

white hat seo process is best for your site to be rank highly on google.

I will agree with the views,well for its response we need a dedication and hard work ..the content shoulb be of quality we post,we shoul post on high pr sites thus we can recieve the results bookmarking also helps us in ranking our sites..

Just do site submission, social book markings... If your site is strong in on-page. Then go with off-page. Concentrate on creating more valid back links for your site. Get some SEO tools from online for analytics and tracking.

its all depend on the input of your website how its can be handle then you can get the high rankings in the google

You should concentrate on Content on your site. The priciple "Content is King" is always right

You gotta click your heels three times and say "Theres no place like first page placement" lol no but honestly it's a trial and error sort of thing. Just make sure you have legitimate content on your site and you don't copy other website content. The content should also be relative to what the site is about. Name your ALT tags. Update consistently.

The things that you are doing like blog psting, content sharing and social media is good but do all these things with a little uniqueness. Add blog posts that people love to read and watch. Take care of what user is looking for while updating your blog post, social media.
Make good forum discussions, do not do discussions in the way of promoting your website, give useful information and make a trust on users. Have a look at thi query that is answered by Matt Cutts http://fatbitwebexperts.wordpress.com/2014/01/28/how-can-an-older-site-maintain-its-ranking-over-time/

To rank you r website in google search engine result page first do on page optimization for your website. Then do off page optimization to get backlinks. Use off page optimization techniques like directory submission, social bookmarking, article submission etc to get quality backlinks to website.

Do on page and off page optimization effectively you will get rank in google definetly.

Do follow backlinks from High PR sites matter, whether these articles sites or social sites. You can get do follow backlink from ezine by putting backlink in author bio. Articlesbase author links are no follow, but it usually approves with in 2 to 3 hours.

SEO & SMO together can rank your website on top pages of Google.

-In SEO you will have to do directory,blog,article,press-releases submissions on good quality sites.
Do social bookmarkings & forum postings.
Optimize your on page data.

-In SMO promote your content,activites,deals on popular social media platforms like
facebook,twitter,linkedin,google+ etc.

Do strong on page and off page along with it use social media to promote your website.
Update your content with fresh and unique content.
This will help you in getting good ranking in google.

To acquire good ranking in google, the content on your website must be fresh and unique. On page and Off page will help best in getting good rank.

Just follow these steps to get high traffic..

Advertise
Do social media postings
Pay Attention to On-Page SEO and Off page SEO​

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.