hello everyone....i started using adsense from yesterday....

i heard that google people are cheaters......wen u are approaching the 100$ mark...i mean somewhere around 95$..

they send an email saying invalid clicks...and ban ur account....

is this true....if so....why doesnt anybody do something against google???

becoz google makes money until i reach 99$.....and they use our sites for targetting ADS.......

does this mean we are being taken for a ride by google....

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

I don't believe this. I think google doesn't want to do such thing.
I already receive a few payments from google, no problem

hello everyone....i started using adsense from yesterday....

i heard that google people are cheaters......wen u are approaching the 100$ mark...i mean somewhere around 95$..

they send an email saying invalid clicks...and ban ur account....

is this true....if so....why doesnt anybody do something against google???

becoz google makes money until i reach 99$.....and they use our sites for targetting ADS.......

does this mean we are being taken for a ride by google....

All of this comes from a very angry and vocal minority who have been caught clicking on their own ads. But rest assured if that you make sure to follow their terms of service then there won't be a problem.

Google could have not this much giant if they have such tendency, check your end and avoid false clicks whatever way its possible.

I have also never had an issue with google and I receive payments just fine. If you stay away from your own ads or you report any suspicious clicks to google, you've got nothing to worry about.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.