I don,t think google would like to know this information. you could get daniweb.com banned
that would not be good.

I recomend too put square ad units at opt 160 , 180 pixel which will have the same title of your website at top left left

and also putting ads between content is very good with red text and orange url

If anyone is interested, I am going to be speaking this Thursday at the Search Engine Strategies NYC conference about the best AdSense ad placement. It's going to be a workshop-style session where I'll be evaluating the ad placements of some of the people in the audience.

If you're unable to make it, then post your site in our Website Reviews forum asking specifically for AdSense feedback, and I'll try to stop by.

I recomend too put square ad units at opt 160 , 180 pixel which will have the same title of your website at top left left

and also putting ads between content is very good with red text and orange url

Remind me to never visit your sites!

Good luck with the workshop Dani, not that you need it!

Remind me to never visit your sites!

After visiting his site I must admit that the ads aren't all that intrusive. hawash: please post a link in IT Water Cooler-->Website Reviews if you want other people to comment on it.

The website will square ad units at top left will have same or similar title of the page and so it will me more probable the visitors likely go to the ad units and also putting ads between content is also effective

a website of mine is <snipped URL>

my primary website is off now which has ctr of 5,5%

remember when putting google ads on your website the priority of placement and text coloring should be given to ads not to the page content

I also recommend using red and orange color in the text and url of the ads this w2ill have positive effect in their appearance

Put a 120x600 in the top left in lieu of link adds, link add has very less CTR.

Mr Ancient Dragon

I sent you the url of my website in private message

and when I posted it here you deleted it he????

when A vistor come to the page and sees a 160 200 ad units at top with similar title to the title and theme of the website he goes goes to ad units and chose form the 8 ads the ad units display

My ctr is 5,5 % because of this method of placing ads and also I prefer to use orange and red text for the url and name of the ads in regular ads

you arent allowed to advertise external websites. its called "keep it on site". check the rules.

hi...i started a forum....800 members have joined it...got ads by google in the site.....income on the ADS is very less...on an averge i am getting about 20cents..each day....and click are also very less..(i dont click on the ads)....

now how do i urge the users to click on the ADS plese give me a word of advice.....

hullo cscgal...if u dont mind...can u tell me how much u are getting on the google ads?????????

its ok...if u dont want to say it.....

You really can't make anyone click on anything. Advertising is ubiquitous and people are felling bombarded by it all to the point where they are turning it all of. Click through rates are very low.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.