Hi guys,

I have a website which generates about 90,000 hits a month and 5000 visits per month.

I have had an advertising enquiry in asking for the following

1) on your homepage only
2) your content pages
3) banner + text on homepage
4) banner + text on content pages

How much should I charge? Or better yet are there guidelines available for this sort of thing?

Best

Julian Hall

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Will you send me the website name? Is most of the traffic in the UK?

how come u manage heavy traffic,I want know.Give some tip how do i increase my traffic.

how come u manage heavy traffic,I want know.Give some tip how do i increase my traffic.

I also have a site which generates 2000 visits a month.How could I earn money?How much should i charge an homepage banner?

Many thanks

Mirror Frames

it depends on the website content and the origin of your traffic. i am looking to advertise with banners in some websites so you can PM me your website, i will take a look and if its related to what i am going to promote we can make a deal, i can pay you and you can put my banner over there :)

We are web design company in UK and have been thinking of monetizing using banner ads on our website. We get completely different statistics in Google analytics and Awstats.

Which one should be used as a true measure of statistics for marketing purposes.

it depends on the website content and the origin of your traffic. i am looking to advertise with banners in some websites so you can PM me your website, i will take a look and if its related to what i am going to promote we can make a deal, i can pay you and you can put my banner over there :)

Hi , my site is dealing with e-procurement software and visitors are mainly IT professionals.Take a look at http://www.chemporium.com

Please let me know,

Bye

Specchi

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.