Hello..

There have been a lot of discussion about making money online programmes.

Can some one tell me if something really works (please don’t tell me just because you want me to be your referral).

Can some one please tell me the way to make money online ??

Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 46 Replies

1) Publish websites with original content and put advertising on it

2) Publish websites with original content and charge a subscription to access it

3) Sell stuff

Referrals, you say? You're just dying for me to say affiliate programs, aren't you? Alright then, I will: affiliate programs.

The answer is if you have money then you can make money online .

- Look to the companies in USA only they can make and take the money otherwise no one else in the world can make money online.
- Only one way to have your dream is to work with chinese or from china.

commented: What an ignorant statement -1

The answer is if you have money then you can make money online .

- Look to the companies in USA only they can make and take the money otherwise no one else in the world can make money online.
- Only one way to have your dream is to work with chinese or from china.

What's great about the Internet is you don't have to have money to make money. Plus anyone, anywhere can do it.

do you have your web site? if you do, then really the one method that works is affiliate programs

To make money online are the following:
* Create a blog and add adsense
* Referrals and sponsorship for Affiliate Program
* Publisher or write to Article Directories
* Link Builder or Forum Posting
* Directory Submission

There are hundreds of ways to make money on the Internet.

Once of them, as already suggested, make a content and meaning ful website and put some ads on it or make a section for members online and take some payment for it.

Another thing could be to sell some services like content writing, seo optimizing advertising, article writing, web hosting (just as reseller) and so on.

I am sure, this list could be endless, just try to think about it a few hours.

I would be weary of make money online offers. The keyword "make money online" itself is very widely used. Should be a flag right there.

You can join some affiliate program and can earn pretty good income

Try blogging and google adsense. Write an interesting article and try to drive traffic to your blog. You can place ad in your blog too.
Other way is by joining ptc, ptr, or survey...but it's RISKY, LOTS of spam...
try also freelancer site like elance, GAF, etc. they have lots of project to be done.

Build a website that focusses on fulfilling customers needs, do not focus on money first.

Invest in quality designs and marketing to build up your audience.

Research keywords, affiliate systems, PPC arbitrage opps, CPA...

This is an effective long term money maker... if you do things quickly then quality will suffer and you will not get profits easily.

---

For fun money sell photos on stockphoto sites, paid surveys, etc

you can put the google Advertising on your website

Try blogging and google adsense. Write an interesting article and try to drive traffic to your blog. You can place ad in your blog too.
Other way is by joining ptc, ptr, or survey...but it's RISKY, LOTS of spam...
try also freelancer site like elance, GAF, etc. they have lots of project to be done.

I would like to tell you that according to my thinking your first idea is good one, I couldn't understand your second idea. Well I want to try blog but I don't know this proceedure that what I will have to do and how to do. Will you please tell me the full proceedure for your first idea. I will be very thankful to you. I will be looking for your response.

Another way to make money online is to look for freelance and crowdsource services that allow you to work remotely and provide your services over the net to clients around the world.

Hey everybody, great place!

Have been looking at the forum for a good hour now and just wanted to say hello! :o)

SNIP

Wow, ewesome thread i think this is in the wrong location though lol I just build list.

I created my site , but the adsense method is not function still. Im learning about link building. Reading and reading day by day , learning about this topic. I have one month. I bought a Shared Hosting and I have resselled the hosting of two domains. With this money a paid the hosting. Now I will use my time to lear more about adsense. I would like to start my site to produce money but it is not making money yet. Any advice would be welcome.

Thanks.

the best way to make money online is to start affiliate products available in the market. and you can easily find these product in clickbank (digital products), CJ (physical products).

If you are me, there is no easy way to make money online as it is still a business need real involvement. The only different between online and offline business is your startup capital is much lesser!

you should read out more about affiliate marketing and find forum like digitalpoint or wealthy affiliate to get a better picture and how to work on it.
==================================

SNIP
SNIP

i can only suggest one site coz all tht i have tested are found fraud i recomend only one site tht doesnt promises huge dollars in a week or bla bla if u really need a money widout investing a single rupee thn u may join the following link its easy and for making an extra income for u
=====================
{snip}

commented: Where's your qualifying information? It's been 13 years, and yet this spam continues. -3

Perhaps this suggestion will shock some people, but you could try selling real goods online too! Either products you make yourself or products you buy wholesale and sell for retail online, or special products from the place where you live that people around the world might want to buy but cannot get hold of.

You'll have to use Paypal or some other payment service to take the money and pack and ship the goods. You could test the products on eBay or similar sites.

If you don't want to handle packing and shipping yourself then you could find a drop shipper, but I recommend that you find your own stuff to sell and pack and ship it yourself.

You can then generate extra income by selling relevant affiliate goods, posting Google Adsense ads, Amazon books etc alongside your own products.

To be completely honest, I would say Adsense and selling affiliate products.

consider to open store on ebay or other marketplaces

hi i have no referalls or links for you, but the way ive been making money is with adsense its really great, just make sure you use original helpful content to attract your visitors

"1. Create a similar text like this, you can also copy and save my own"

Why on earth would I want to copy spammy gobbldygook for a pyramid scam and get burnt in the forums when I abuse other people's threads with this kind of rubbish?

You can earn through adwards marketing online.you can also earn through referrals way too.

I want to try affiliate programs but i think you need to have lot of referrals so you can earn a good income there..

You can earn money through referrals,Google Edwards and ad-sense.Article writing is also a good way of online earnings.

There are many ways to earn money online. One of this way is that one is Ad posting. It's very helpful to you by earning money online. Second one is email marketing that one is also very benefiter to you. Third one is SEO. It's also help to you to earning money.

well all the ways have the same story .. cant we have some more ways as this is an endless scam as the big guns (companies) make you look for Affiliates , Refferals , et all but no one really haelps us with real money...

Need some reals suggestions to make money online !!!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.