For awhile, I chose to use ValueClick banners as an alternative to AdSense, when AdSense was just showing PSAs. I created a file called valueclick.html and all I put on it was the ValueClick javascript code - and I gave it the page title: ValueClick - AdSense Alternative. I then set up AdSense to use that file.

To my surprise, that valueclick.html page is now #1 in the Google SERPS for the keyword "adsense alternative" !! How funny is that ??

I dont think ValueClick is good option for CPM Ads. I have used them in past and got CPM ard. $0.10-$0.15 and most of the time(ard. 60%) they display DEFAULT Ads.

I dont think ValueClick is good option for CPM Ads. I have used them in past and got CPM ard. $0.10-$0.15 and most of the time(ard. 60%) they display DEFAULT Ads.

For CPM ads i would recomend Click Share. I've used them for 2 months only i and im satisfied from the results ;)

For CPM ads i would recomend Click Share. I've used them for 2 months only i and im satisfied from the results ;)

What is clickshare's url for publishers?
Thanks

What is clickshare's url for publishers?
Thanks

i've been using them for a while too.i'm surprised, cause for very first time i have no complains. check it at www.click-share.com and there you'll find more info about publishing.:idea:

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.