what is the diff. between WEB dev. to Software dev.??

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

One is a microcosm of the other.

That's pretty easy. Software is almost always something you install on a computer. A web development would be something almost always just for the web. Daniweb.com is not software, but rather a web application.

Software development normally will not ever define something done on the web, but it could, it just normally won't.

ah i know and what is the best of the two the software developer or web developer. (opinion only)

how i can use it

"how i can use it"

what? when u use dat?

ah i know and what is the best of the two the software developer or web developer. (opinion only)

There is no best because they are both needed so if you are in school you should learn both.

I don't know, which is better: the apple or the orange?

I think the apple is better. why? because I just said so.

:eyes roll:

There is no best because they are both needed so if you are in school you should learn both.

ok but for you wat is the best of thim... i have question a software dev. student is only for software eng. only am i rught??

one is a subcategory of the other

software and web can be interchangeable with each other, so I wouldn't exclude one category just because it's one or the other.

ok tnx and watz new to our web?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.