Hello all,

My name is Festus and I have a website, (www.multigrooves.com | www.festworld.com) that was built by a now defunkt web design company. Overall I am happy with the site however there a few new changes (additions/subtractions) that I need doing e.g. the addition of a flash music player.
I am not a web designer so if anyone out there knows their way around flash and can get involved, then please contact me: <snipped>
Thankx

Festus

PS do leave feedback on the site

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

hi
i am the sales coodinator for a web design company tthat works with flash and could probably help you out please email me at <snipped>if you are intersted.

Jodie Burns
Sales Coordinator
Visions

Well buddy the given link is one o the most famous web designing company of the world, ksut e-mail then you will surely get solution for your problem...

www.quantumcloud.com/ -

Whatever you do don't use windows live small business! it is a nightmare on Web street! When you try to get out of the contract with them it is almost impossible you spend 40 minutes talking to people who have no clue what there saying you ask for there boss and you still never get your domain name back!

I don't understand what this message is about....

Whatever you do don't use windows live small business! it is a nightmare on Web street! When you try to get out of the contract with them it is almost impossible you spend 40 minutes talking to people who have no clue what there saying you ask for there boss and you still never get your domain name back!

Sorry I did not explain it well enough. If you ever wanted to transfer your domain to somewhere else do not use windows live small business. The reason I posted that is because it says free so you sign up with your domain name to get a bunch of unexpected catches you were not expecting and it would never be able to do flash. Sorry I think I may have gone off topic a little.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.