Hi everyone,I am currently taking on jobs on <URL SNIPPED>drupal web design.What I cannot do when it comes to drupal web design is what you fail to think about in the areas of web design and development.Are you looking and or interest in owning a community driven or e-commerce websites?Then I have it all at affordable pricing for you all out there.Do not look back

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

This is an ad. Move it to the ads section.

[Hello Sir,

i am Sharath. I am looking to learn Drupal. I am hard to find where i shall learn. Is there any resource to learn Drupal in Hyderabad.
Please kindly help me in this matter.
thank you in advance.

Regards,
Sharath Kumar.A

Hi Kumar,Infact yes,we can teach you to master drupal online.We oiffer drupal video training tutorials and hopefully this is all you need to get on the druppal ladder.Our video tutorials cover from downloading drupal to installation,setting up the server,configuration and customization.

[Hello Sir,

i am Sharath. I am looking to learn Drupal. I am hard to find where i shall learn. Is there any resource to learn Drupal in Hyderabad.
Please kindly help me in this matter.
thank you in advance.

Regards,
Sharath Kumar.A

drupal is powerfull .but it is also diffeculty for us.i prefer joomla.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.