Hi all I was wondering if you could help me with the solution to a text alignment problem I'm having, basically Iv created the header and footer of my practice page and now Iv tried to add content and its kinda went mad, basically I want to have a 2 column layout with images running down the left of the page under the 'Welcome to my site' image then text etc on the right(main) section of the page but as you can see Iv added the text and there seems to be a great gap interfering with the flow of content.

I would be grateful if anyone could advise me were I am going wrong or of any reading I can do to achieve my goals.

http://www.glen-lodge.co.uk/mytester.html

Many thanks

Kyle

You are using the same <div> for the images on the left and the content on the rest of the right portion of the page and this is wrong according to me.

Just use two different divs and let the left div float left and right in the right. Iam sure this will solve your problem of text alignment.

Good Luck,

P.S. : You image is also not aligned right when viewed in firefox

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.