I’ve searched the net with no answer.

Let’s say I create a Template for a page called (test), and I want this page to show anything I write in the page area in the content (like it actually works) but after that I would like it to show the post from a category also called (test) or anything Any ideas?

A appreciate it if you can help me out.

Thanks.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

i don't get what do you mean ?
you are using sql , or some sorta of database or what ?? what is ( category also called (test) ) ?

I think I explained it a bit too complex, but here it goes in a more simple way. I have 2 sites and I want to be able to post in 1 and that the post appears in the other one as well so what should i do?

I’ve searched the net with no answer.

Let’s say I create a Template for a page called (test), and I want this page to show anything I write in the page area in the content (like it actually works) but after that I would like it to show the post from a category also called (test) or anything Any ideas?

A appreciate it if you can help me out.

Thanks.

If you want the same content to appear on two different sites I would use a mysql db and php to pull the content from the db to the webpage(s). There is no way you could do it with a static site. get your sites layed out except the content then check out the PHP section for answers on creating a DB and using PHP if you dont already know how to do so.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.