Member Avatar for leegeorg07

hi im a programmer and i was wondering if anyone was willing to make me a webpage? email me at <EMAIL SNIPPED> if you will

tiger86 commented: Sorry we aren't a site that makes free Websites we are a community of Computer enthusiasts. +0
Shanti C commented: Sorry we aren't a site that makes free Websites we are a community of Computer enthusiasts. +0

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

Dear Leegeorg07,

Please be specific.

What do you want to have on your webpage. That way people with specific skills and help.

bro dont be silly if want a webdesign than u download many free webtemplate to use for ur website

or if ur a joomla gay than its best to uses joola free template same for drupal and other CMS

Hey lee, My name is rahul mishra and I am a freelance web developer from India. Can you please send me your requirements and specifications for your web site so that i can create samples for you.

I charge on milestones basis.

Thanks.
Rahul

commented: Read forum rules before further posting -2
Member Avatar for leegeorg07

hey im looking for something like my brothers website at naughtyottselprograms.tk

and i cant really pay for anything sorry

If you cannt pay for it you will not realy get anyone willing to design you a website.

Sorry man but I can't work for free or I may look into the job. The only way to get a Web site made for free is if there was a Web design fairy that made it in your sleep :P

Come on friends, Lee is justa kid. Lets help him out. I am ready to make the site for him.

Hey lee, My name is rahul mishra and I am a freelance web developer from India. Can you please send me your requirements and specifications for your web site so that i can create samples for you.

I charge on milestones basis.

Thanks.
Rahul

Come on friends, Lee is justa kid. Lets help him out. I am ready to make the site for him.

And this is not correct place for your job advertisement... Beside Lee is looking for freebie not "charge on milestones basis"

S u said correct.

I am a webdesigner, if u want i m ready to do.

Just for a perfect start! You may try this link instead.
They have 100&#39;s of HTML templates, that are easy-to-edit and ready-to-use! Good luck on your website!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.