At http://go.a-d-w.com/A1LiquorWheel/Beer.html, I have a table on my page where I copied some code for the scrolling attribute to use in my page.

I got it to fit in fairly close but can’t seem to get it to shorten to align at the bottom. For some reason, this problem seems to only show up in Internet Explorer, and not in Firefox.

A separate, but not nearly as important concern is that this scrolling table also seems to push away from the cell above, “keg selection,” by just a tiny amount. I can fix that by changing the background to burgundy, but figure it might help to know why. Especially since I see a similar thing happening on all the other pages, where across the length between the editable area near the bottom of each page and the footer graphic there is a black line, but again this only shows in Internet Explorer, and not in Firefox*!?*??!

Your help and advice would be most appreciated.

Thanks,

Susan

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.