OK. So basically I am creating a website and I would like add a feature where I can access websites from my own websites. If you don't know where I'm going then its basically simple. I would like to get onto blocked websites on my school network whenever I want to. Could you guys please help me out a bit... All I want is a point in the right direction (but preferebly some ready-to-use code that I can just throw onto my website and me done with it).

Anyways thanks for your help

Regards

Barbarrosa

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

> I would like to get onto blocked websites on my school network whenever I want to.
Well while you're researching how to do it, also look into "computer mis-use" and what they're going to do when they find out.

It is called a proxy. You cant simply add one to a site, you must set up a proxy server which is not very easy.

Most importantly, we are not going to tell you how to use one in order to get onto blocked websites on my school network . if you want to get kicked out of school and/or arrested, dont involve any of us in it. Please consult the "Keep it legal" section of the site rules.

He's thinking of tunneling his way into the principal's office, or jail.

I am a teacher. I have software that lets me look at the screen of any student's computer in my classroom. I can even put that screen up on the projector, so the whole class can see it.

The school's computers are there for education, not for the internet timewasters and nasties most students want to see.

These computers are paid for with tax money (in public schools). Internet access is NOT free. So when you are using the computers for non-school purposes, you are stealing money from the taxpayers.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.