Step one is fix current site before redesign:
www.anypharmacy.com
- Someone else created the site and it is a total mess that I must fix asap
I'm so overwhelmed with it!

Can anyone view page source and point me to what is causing the menu to be overlapped by other text and images? Maybe once I can see that the rest will ge easier... Is it just me or is it ridiculously sloppy?

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

It looks OK to me in FF and IE7 except for the centering in the Diabetes Center.

Hi,

Really? I'm looking in IE7 and FF as well but the nav menu on top is blocked by the center image and the phone number in the top left corner on the homepage. If you click on "professionals", on that page and some others, you can see it is revealed but still not clickable. It also says there are missing plugins but I'm not sure if that is because of the video that should be on there or something else... I'm looking at it on a widescreen but I don't think that would have anything to do with it...

I see what you mean. The menu is so blocked I didn't even know it was there.
This is a very weird mix of HTMl and CSS that even includes some <Font> tags, inline styles, external styles, and image maps. Not to mention a .wmv file that needs a plugin(WTF?).
The W3C validator indicates 94 errors, for what that's worth, and the CSS validator just goes on and on.
I'd find a nice template and start over.

1st thing: LEARN CSS
then you will be neater and menus will work so much better, then, get a new template and do it all over again

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.