I have developed a New Website in HTML. Its a Multi Location or Country Website. For the same I have created the Welcome Page where it will show the list of countries available and I need to place a Remember me Check box so that next time the same computer visit my website it will not have to choose its country and will be directed to the country which it had chosen earlier.

Please tell me How can I place a cookie there. Really I don't have any Idea about cookies nor I know how to create them.

Please help me.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

This is more of a JavaScript problem. If you do a google search of cookies and JavaScript, you should get many hits, I am sure there are a lot of handy examples there. Let me know if you struggle to get things working.

What do I search ? Wht kind of Java script should I search, Where can I get the java script ?

This is more of a JavaScript problem. If you do a google search of cookies and JavaScript, you should get many hits, I am sure there are a lot of handy examples there. Let me know if you struggle to get things working.

What do I search ? Wht kind of Java script should I search, Where can I get the java script

haha murtan, that website is gold!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.