Hi, We All know how to create a Table in html, pretty simple:
I was looking to create a trapezium, parellogram or some other odd figure. I was just wondering whether I have to use the table tag with some special/extra attributes to create trapezium or is it some different tag that works with these types of figures.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

If you want irregular type layouts, I would suggest images or a flash animation. It's easier than trying to get a nice cross browser implementation.

<inside joke>XD you asked this same question on dreamincode.net. Nothing wrong with that though, make sure you got an answer. :D</inside joke>

If you want irregular type layouts, I would suggest images or a flash animation. It's easier than trying to get a nice cross browser implementation.

<inside joke>XD you asked this same question on dreamincode.net. Nothing wrong with that though, make sure you got an answer. :D</inside joke>

You are right. But I didn't got anything at DIC.
btw who r u at DIC.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.