Hello guys. I'm basically making a website for our church. And I was looking around the internet for church websites and I noticed they didn't have any log in form.

I was wondering how can they change the websites banners, add pics & videos, add archives or bulletins, or simply edit the site contents but not the layout? I'm talking about client editing. What do I have to do so the client can add contents & uploads on their own website without the use of any forms (log in feature)?

do i have to create a special web page for them to log in and add new contents and/or edit?

I'm considering adobe contribute but i'm looking for a cheaper way to do this.

Ideas anyone?

Hi
Greetings. Its great to hear from you.
I think i can help with the best. Here i take greater interest on making a website for your church.
Kindly let me know your interest with the details.

Awaiting for your valuable reply.

Jami,
Gtalk: <EMAIL SNIPPED>

Hello guys. I'm basically making a website for our church. And I was looking around the internet for church websites and I noticed they didn't have any log in form.

I was wondering how can they change the websites banners, add pics & videos, add archives or bulletins, or simply edit the site contents but not the layout? I'm talking about client editing. What do I have to do so the client can add contents & uploads on their own website without the use of any forms (log in feature)?

do i have to create a special web page for them to log in and add new contents and/or edit?

I'm considering adobe contribute but i'm looking for a cheaper way to do this.

Ideas anyone?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.