I work with a higher ed web dev team. I am currently tasked with making a page with specific items that can assist our content developers when working on their area-specific web pages.

I have been browsing google, trying to dig my hands deep within the content but there is a lot out there. I have focused so far on: content, meta tags, links, and alt tags etc.

Could anyone provide additional items I should work with, or references to look into?

Greatly appreciated

You may want to check out the standards set by the W3C as these can help make your site(s) easier for users. This is also the ruling body for the Web. The alt tags are a good idea as some assistance software for disabled/impaired users will feed off of the alt text, etc.

I work with a higher ed web dev team. I am currently tasked with making a page with specific items that can assist our content developers when working on their area-specific web pages.

I have been browsing google, trying to dig my hands deep within the content but there is a lot out there. I have focused so far on: content, meta tags, links, and alt tags etc.

Could anyone provide additional items I should work with, or references to look into?

Greatly appreciated

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.