hi guys...

here is a site on learning css and div

[URL removed

The techniques and tutorials used in this website are the basic things that will help you make a complete css site...

hi guys...

here is a site on learning css and div

The techniques and tutorials used in this website are the basic things that will help you make a complete css site...

Hi raul2hot,

I am not a beginner, but in many ways I am. I like some of the content on the site but: "Html basics for using Div and CssThe first thing you need is a html code editor most preferably Adobe Dreamweaver. Any text editor will do ..even a notepad ,but for beginner's its advisable to use Adobe Dreamweaver." is not to my mind useful for a beginner.

Although I didn't learn by just using Notepad maybe that's the way one could learn. If I wanted to teach children. I would prepare several files that they could use immediately and get them to alter text size or colour. I would have worksheets that gradually built on what had gone before. I would avoid a lot of typing and encourage the children to understand the way the code effected the output. Maybe I would have an external CSS file so as to keep it simple.

A good description of what a DIV is would be highly desirable, for starters.
But why not just use the W3C schools site? it's interactive.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.