I have a form on my site:

<form name="commentsForm" action="FormToEmail.php" method="post">

<INPUT name="name" onfocus="this.select()"  type="text" size="20" value="Name" maxlength="250" showremain="limitOne" style="padding:2px; color:#81aa48; -moz-border-radius: 5px; -webkit-border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #000000; background: gray url('images/formInputBG.png')repeat-x;">
					<br /><br />
					<INPUT name="email" onfocus="this.select()" type="text" size="20" value="Email" style="padding:2px; color:#81aa48; -moz-border-radius: 5px; -webkit-border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #000000; background: gray url('images/formInputBG.png')repeat-x;">
					<br /><br />
					<textarea name="comments" onfocus="this.select()" wrap="physical" cols="25" rows="5" onKeyDown="textCounter(document.commentsForm.comments,document.commentsForm.limitTXT,250)" onKeyUp="textCounter(document.commentsForm.comments,document.commentsForm.limitTXT,250)" style="padding:2px; color:#81aa48; -moz-border-radius: 5px; -webkit-border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #000000; background: darkgray url('images/formInputBG.png') repeat-x;">Comments</textarea>
					<br/>
					<LABEL FOR="charLimit" style="font-size:12px; color:white; margin:0px;">Characters Left<LABEL> <INPUT readonly type="text" name="limitTXT" size="3" maxlength="3" value="250" style="color:#81aa48;background:#202020;border:0px;"> 
					<br /><br />
					<INPUT id="submitBTN" type="image" src="images/submitBTN.png" value="send" height="31" width="100" border="0" alt="Submit Form">
					<br />
					</form>

when it displays a message sent to my email it says:

Name: test

Email: test@test.com

Comments: test

LimitTXT: 250

X: 34

Y: 10

I do not wish to see this part:

LimitTXT: 250

X: 34

Y: 10

what do I do?

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

edit your formtoemail.php script to exclude these bits.

edit your formtoemail.php script to exclude these bits.

I'm not sure I know how. but thank you I will look at it...

The initiative taken for the concern is very serious and need an
attention of every one. This is the concern which exists in the
society and needs to be eliminated from the society as soon as
possible.
--------

Travel Help

The form as it is presented in the email is completely controlled by the php script.
It has nothing to do with the orginal html/css that collected the data.
You can use HTML in it if wish, or just format it in plain text.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.