Hi,

I have a question for all you brilliant daniweb joomla developers (mean the "brilliant" sincerely) ... and it's probably a simple one for you.

I am using the latest joomla and a template a Siteground template (siteground-j15-116). Can I replace the Site Name that appears in the upper left hand corner with a company logo? And ... can I make that logo clickable?

How do I do that?

I've attached a jpg of the upper left hand corner of my site.

Thanks so much for your kind help.

Linda.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Hi,

I have a question for all you brilliant daniweb joomla developers (mean the "brilliant" sincerely) ... and it's probably a simple one for you.

I am using the latest joomla and a template a Siteground template (siteground-j15-116). Can I replace the Site Name that appears in the upper left hand corner with a company logo? And ... can I make that logo clickable?

How do I do that?

I've attached a jpg of the upper left hand corner of my site.

Thanks so much for your kind help.

Linda.

Hi Linda, good news : yes you can change it.
I haven't used Siteground templates but in RocketTheme the logo is saved in the templates --> images --> style folder and is logo.png.

You can change the image for your own. If you need to change the size then this is done in the css within Joomla for the template.

Similarly, to make the Logo clickable you change the html in the template.

Good luck

Hi Linda,

Add a element class with a img tag to your index.php within the template folder. It's really easy. If you having problems, post your index page and i will get it going for you.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.