I didn't post this on that tutorial thread because people have had some questions that were unanswered over there and I'm afraid this question might get lost somewhere unless I do this...

So basically I've successfully made an XML menu on flash using the mentioned tutorial on this site:
http://www.daniweb.com/tutorials/showthread.php?t=72820&highlight=xmlLoadMenu

My question whereas it might have a simple solution... is something that i've been trying to figure out for days now and i'm starting to feel desperate!

I simply need two menus, different xml files and different styles... I've accomplished this... however when one menu shows up, the previously loaded one simply disappears... I went as far as changing every variable on the duplicated menu but to no avail... made new MCs with different names and still cant do it...

Can anyone help me?

Thanks!

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Member Avatar for rajarajan2017

The above link not showing your tutorial?

Someone could please lend a hand? Thanks

Member Avatar for rajarajan2017

I dont understand your problem please give a brief explanation with pointint out screenshots.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.