Hi all,

I created my own custom wordpress theme. Although I really am a novice, I've managed to get it up and working and it looks brilliant (if I say so myself!!)

I have been trying for the past week to implement particular themes (events calendar, and nextgen shopping gallery) and nothing seems to be happening. I swapped themes this morning, to discover there's an issue with my theme (the said plugins worked fine) but I don't know WHAT the issue is.

I get what looks like a circular loading/processing image... Can anyone help me please? You can see the said issue at http://roots.sodesigns.co.uk/events/

Thanks alot in advance.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Thats an ajax request. Not much of a wordpress developer. But it looks like the page is trying to call a function "ecd.jq".

I would recommend, attaching jquery to your page. Looks like it was there before the tag was altered. You will find it in the head of your document - template

<script s="" type="text/javascript"></script>

Change to line to

<script src="[B][jquery url][/B]" type="text/javascript"></script>
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.