After recieving some help from the community here I came across the site: Sitefinity and DotNetNuke

SiteFinity: It offers a CMS system to help build and manage websites.

Sitefinity is a development platform for construction and management of websites, community portals, and intranets. Inspired by Web 2.0 UIs, the product delivers top experience for end users, while the flexible architecture empowers developers to be in a full control. - Sitefinity.com

DotNetNuke: Offers a CMS application, "community" edition for free that is fully customizable.

The DotNetNuke web content management system and application development platform is built on a Microsoft ASP.NET platform. ASP.NET is the next generation of Microsoft's Active Server Page (ASP), a feature of their Internet Information Server (IIS). ASP.NET is different from ASP in two major ways: it supports code written in compiled languages like C++, Visual Basic, and Perl, and it features server controls that can separate the code from the content, allowing WYSIWYG editing of pages.

I would like to know some opinions on the services and products it offers. Is it worth using to build a fully functional and customized site with? Are there any downsides that anyone can see that maybe I didn't think of? I've read through the FAQ's and all that, seems good imo, and something that I could work with myself even not knowing any type of coding.

Comments, opinions, feedback and suggestions on this would be greatly appreciated. Tho SiteFinty costs a good amount of money I still would like some feedback for future reference. After finding the next website, I doubt I will use sitefinity now.

~ Will

Thanx for moving it, didnt know where exactly it went....

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.