Hello every one:)

I want to know that is there any way(or any software)with the help of which on one can rename my shared images on the net...(i.e. they could download them but could not rename them after downloading)

I shall be Thankful if some one guide me...
Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Once someone downloads a file to their own computer, you no longer have any control over what they do to it. I think I'm a bit confused by what you are trying to do.

Once someone downloads a file to their own computer, you no longer have any control over what they do to it. I think I'm a bit confused by what you are trying to do.

Thanks for the reply.....:icon_rolleyes:
what I am trying to do is that.....for example.....I made a logo design,and shared it on an open forum.... with a "Irfan Hassan ©" name..... then , if some one download it ,could not rename it...!If some one try to do so ...they got a message...e.g." This logo is rename proceted "
Thanks

once someone downloads a file from the internet to their harddrive they can do whatever they want with it. i'm afraid your idea is a little bit far fetched for now. cheers :-(

commented: nice answer +0

.....Far Fetched .....ok Thanks

This is obvious when someone download your images oh his computer he can rename them according to his own choice.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.