Greetings,

I've created a link to make an .swf file pop up in a window. The window isn't actually a web page. It is simply linked to the .swf, making the title of the "page" the directory location of the file ie. "../../folder/folder/file.swf." Is it possible to name the popup swf, or do I need to embed each .swf into a page and make that page the popup?

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

I think you have to embed the movie into an html page that pop-up in order to give the pop-up a title.

Greetings,

I've created a link to make an .swf file pop up in a window. The window isn't actually a web page. It is simply linked to the .swf, making the title of the "page" the directory location of the file ie. "../../folder/folder/file.swf." Is it possible to name the popup swf, or do I need to embed each .swf into a page and make that page the popup?

when i get home ill try and post an example of some code i have that embeds swf files if you still need help.

Its possible name the popup swf

Greetings,

I've created a link to make an .swf file pop up in a window. The window isn't actually a web page. It is simply linked to the .swf, making the title of the "page" the directory location of the file ie. "../../folder/folder/file.swf." Is it possible to , or do I need to embed each .swf into a page and make that page the popup?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.