I have a VERY basic site, and I am using microsoft word to make some simple pages. I have a flash cartoon that i want to upload onto my site but I cant put any of the files into microsoft web page program or get any of the files to load on the site when I upload them. There are buttons in this animation that I need to keep active. So please some one with much more experience, what do I need to do to upload a working flash animation?

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

There is a site called w3scools.com, which can help you with many things in basic web design, here is a link to it, stright to part in which they explain how to embed flash into html

Thanks alot for the helpfull hint

I have a VERY basic site, and I am using microsoft word to make some simple pages. I have a flash cartoon that i want to upload onto my site but I cant put any of the files into microsoft web page program or get any of the files to load on the site when I upload them. There are buttons in this animation that I need to keep active. So please some one with much more experience, what do I need to do to upload a working flash animation?

Hi I had the problem about flash mp3 component .. i found my solution at Saffron Flash Components..... you must try this also.

First, I just have to say it, don't ever use Word for webpages.

2nd, Did you create the flash object? If so then you can just have it export the html like you normally would, then copy everything from <object> to </object> and paste it into where ever you want it within your page. Make sure the path to the flash object is relative and that it point to wherever you uploaded the .swf file.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.