I just wanted to see what people are using out there. If you want, give some reason why you use that software, it'll help everyone who is unsure make a decision.

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

Just keepin the thread alive

I picked Fireworks because I use it the most, but I also use Photoshop.

Live, dang you, LIVE

hi
if i aint mistaken, you meant corel paint. Corel Draw is a vector illustration program.

Though i use Coreldraw is my vector graphics tool, but i use Photoshop for raster work. To be honest, i havent even bothered using anything else after photoshop.

I use Fireworks becuase it is all I have.

I use photoshop CS and fireworks, it depends on what kinda graphics i'm working on though

Member Avatar for iamthwee

Never used photoshop. I've used fireworks but didn't like it so switched back to the gimp.

I need flash though. Flash is sweet from a web-design point of view.

I also use blender to do my 3d work and am currently learning opengl in c++. yay!

[IMG]http://img476.imageshack.us/img476/5171/cut20ln.png[/IMG]
Piworld ™
[Tis simple as Pie]

I've been on photoshop since "Photoshop 5" funny thing is that i am not a Photoshop Master, but i am very good at it. Since then i bought Photoshop 6, which i still use, Never liked 7 or CS

I use Corel Paint Shop Pro now and also Photoshop CS2, but sometimes Fireworks can come in handy but not very often. I don't think I've ever considered Microsoft Paint, I hear it is very good lol.

I'm a big fan of Photoshop, i've been using it since i was in college, a good tens years ago at least, just recently got hold of CS2 and i love it! that program along with Adobe ImageReady is great for creating animated .gif's.

However, now that i'm getting further into webdesign i realise i need to learn how to use Flash MX, i cant wait to see what i can create using that...

But yeah, Photoshop is always going to have that special place in my little black heart :mrgreen:

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.