I am involved in a development of a website almost the wesite is about to get completed...but i have a create a web page such that in the top left side of the page Admin label will be their after clicking on a Admin(label) the another form will appear front requesting to enter the username and password

After succesfully login the page should be in such a way that as the ecommerce website will be having many products in the same way admin should be able to add products by just pressing a button ADD he can add as many products he wants by just pressing buttons and filing the data like (Adding one product Image and a short information about it) this page containing ADD button should not be visible to a user As the Products successfullly added then it should get dispalyed in user panel....

please help me out with this problem

Member Avatar for LastMitch

@skp03

After succesfully login the page should be in such a way that as the ecommerce website will be having many products in the same way admin should be able to add products by just pressing a button ADD he can add as many products he wants by just pressing buttons and filing the data like (Adding one product Image and a short information about it) this page containing ADD button should not be visible to a user As the Products successfullly added then it should get dispalyed in user panel....

Most ecommerce platform have that kind of feature. My advice just download any ecommerce platform and take it apart then used the code and modify it to your ecommerce website. You have to understand noone will write this code for you.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.