Hello
I have this homework and I do not have a lot of skills CSS and also does not have time to search for I was too busy
I wish you to help me in solving this homework
Thank you in advance
These are the questions
1.Draw a square using HTML and CSS and move it from right to left
2.Add an event listener to the right and left arrows on the keyboard to move the square you draw at question 1 through arrows.
3.Make a form that calculates rectangular size, the form contains three text fields, one for height, second for width and the third for result. After calculating the size, draw the shape with dimension you have entered.
4.Draw a square inside a circle, make a shadow to the circle and rotate the square with 45 degree

thank you

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Your in a class... and you are learning HTML & CSS in it. You should know by now that no one is going to do your work for you. It appears you haven't even tried to do the assignment.

Either you show some efforts or you go and face the music yourself...

BTW, the 4 questions you asked are easier than they looked (if you at least tried or at least google'd)

commented: well said +0

you could at least be honest and replace that line by

I wish you would do my homework for me

First try it out, then when you get stuck; then ask for our help.

First try it out, then when you get stuck; then ask for our help.

What is the point... after we post comments like that the OP never comes back (but takes our solutions) just leaving us with spam. I think we should just ignore threads like this...

that was just straight-up lazy.

does not have time to search for I was too busy

translation:

hey I want to be a developer, but I don't want to learn how to develop.
will you do my work for me?

It's called, wait for it... wait for it... EFFORT! Try and get some of it. =)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.