I want to take Admission for Web Design Certificate program in USA or New Zealand
Can anyone tell which Institute is good to apply? And what are requirements to go to USA from India?

I'm Bachelor of Computer Application with 62% marks. I have worked with local firms and as a freelancer in web designing. But I want to learn more. So I need 3 months or 6 months short course or 1 Year diploma course in Web Design

Can anybody help me?

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Member Avatar for LastMitch

I'm Bachelor of Computer Application with 62% marks. I have worked with local firms and as a freelancer in web designing. But I want to learn more. So I need 3 months or 6 months short course or 1 Year diploma course in Web Design

I think it's best not to get cerfited because you have a BS degree plus you can learn web-design on your own.

But getting certified can help to boost business as well as reputation. My few clients have asked me about qualification. When I replied I've BS degree then each time they have asked why I have not continued with education further more.

So I think getiing certified will help me more in this business.

So do you know any Institute for 1 year Diploma Course

do understand that most 'certifications' don't come with mandatory courses, so when asking for a certification, people might get the wrong idea :)
well, there are several, but it also depends on where you are. it's possible that the institution you got your degree offers one, have you checked there?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.