<div class="datagrid"><table>
<thead><tr><th>header</th><th>header</th><th>header</th><th>header</th></tr></thead>
<tfoot><tr><td colspan="4"><div id="paging"><ul><li><a href="#"><span>Previous</span></a></li><li><a href="#" class="active"><span>1</span></a></li><li><a href="#"><span>2</span></a></li><li><a href="#"><span>3</span></a></li><li><a href="#"><span>4</span></a></li><li><a href="#"><span>5</span></a></li><li><a href="#"><span>Next</span></a></li></ul></div></tr></tfoot>
<tbody><tr><td>data</td><td>data</td><td>data</td><td>data</td></tr>
<tr class="alt"><td>data</td><td>data</td><td>data</td><td>data</td></tr>
<tr><td>data</td><td>data</td><td>data</td><td>data</td></tr>
<tr class="alt"><td>data</td><td>data</td><td>data</td><td>data</td></tr>
<tr><td>data</td><td>data</td><td>data</td><td>data</td></tr>
</tbody>
</table></div>

CSS

.datagrid table { border-collapse: collapse; text-align: left; width: 100%; } 
.datagrid {font: normal 12px/150% Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; background: #fff; overflow: hidden; border: 1px solid #36752D; -webkit-border-radius: 3px; -moz-border-radius: 3px; border-radius: 3px; }
.datagrid table td, .datagrid table th { padding: 3px 10px; }.datagrid table thead th {background:-webkit-gradient( linear, left top, left bottom, color-stop(0.05, #36752D), color-stop(1, #275420) );background:-moz-linear-gradient( center top, #36752D 5%, #275420 100% );filter:progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient(startColorstr='#36752D', endColorstr='#275420');background-color:#36752D; color:#FFFFFF; font-size: 15px; font-weight: bold; border-left: 1px solid #36752D; } .datagrid table thead th:first-child { border: none; }.datagrid table tbody td { color: #275420; border-left: 1px solid #C6FFC2;font-size: 12px;font-weight: normal; }.datagrid table tbody .alt td { background: #DFFFDE; color: #275420; }.datagrid table tbody td:first-child { border-left: none; }.datagrid table tbody tr:last-child td { border-bottom: none; }.
datagrid table tfoot td div { border-top: 1px solid #36752D;background: #DFFFDE;} .datagrid table tfoot td { padding: 0; font-size: 12px } .datagrid table tfoot td div{ padding: 2px; }.datagrid table tfoot td ul { margin: 0; padding:0; list-style: none; text-align: right; }.datagrid table tfoot  li { display: inline; }.datagrid table tfoot li a { text-decoration: none; display: inline-block;  padding: 2px 8px; margin: 1px;color: #FFFFFF;border: 1px solid #36752D;-webkit-border-radius: 3px; -moz-border-radius: 3px; border-radius: 3px; background:-webkit-gradient( linear, left top, left bottom, color-stop(0.05, #36752D), color-stop(1, #275420) );background:-moz-linear-gradient( center top, #36752D 5%, #275420 100% );filter:progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient(startColorstr='#36752D', endColorstr='#275420');background-color:#36752D; }.datagrid table tfoot ul.active, .datagrid table tfoot ul a:hover { text-decoration: none;border-color: #275420; color: #FFFFFF; background: none; background-color:#36752D;}div.dhtmlx_window_active, div.dhx_modal_cover_dv { position: fixed !important; }

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

i have create this table with button number.
if i click in number 1,2 ore 3 it will show another content but it will stay in the same page which is the main page.
any idea how i can fix this

If all of the data is included on the page at download time, you can use javascript/jQuery to show/hide data on the page. Otherwise if you have to retrieve data from the web server, you'll probably need some additional help from some server side scripting to introduce logic on handling which button was clicked, what data to send back, etc...

Member Avatar for diafol

What button? Are you talking about links? Fix what? You don't show your javascript so difficult to know what's working and what's not.

Tip:

Prettify your html - it's hard to read.
Is there any purpose to the CSS? Also format that - it's hard to read too.

i have create a simple table with some data inside.
i wont to click in the previows button and it must show another table with another data but in the website

What you're asking for is pagination like used with large data sets, to split out the results into different "pages". JorgeM gave a good suggestion on where you would need to start.

Here is an example done with jQuery and a plugin http://datatables.net/

yeahh that is what i was looking for.
can i download that table??

Member Avatar for diafol

What you missed the download button? So you had to ask twice? Heh.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.