I am getting Mobile view 320x480 and also td by td.

But in my desktop i am not getting space between label and textbox. I am applied col-xs-2 to label and textbox but in mobile view i am not getting.

Please any body help me to get space between td horizontally on desktop view as well as mobile view.

<div class="container">
    <form class="form-inline">
 <div class="row"><div class="form-group">
    <label>Name</label>
    <input type="text" name="name" id="name" class="form-control" id="exampleInputName2" placeholder="Jane Doe">
  </div>
  <div class="form-group">
    <label>Email</label>
    <input type="email" name="email" id="email" class="form-control" id="exampleInputEmail2" placeholder="jane.doe@example.com">
  </div></div>
</form>
    </div>

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Sorry for the problem. You can create a space between a lable and an input box using &nbsp; code or you can decide to create a table direct of different columns and ignore the lable and then insert the input box in a table opposite. ie. <td>name</td><td><input type="text" name="name" id="name" class="form-control" id="exampleInputName2" placeholder="Jane Doe"></td> oposite the text

Try this:

.form-inline input[type="text"], 
 .form-inline input[type="email"]{
    margin-left:.8em;
    margin-top:.4em;
    }

its working fine with this code.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.