Member Avatar for 86fallen#2019!

Hello Daniweb fellows!

I'm looking for a good guide to learn step by step how to convert an HTML/CSS layout with positions to a Joomla 3x Template!

I design web interfaces but now I'd like to learn about this convertion for my future web projects! I don't like free templates...

I look forward to hearing from you!

Thank you all in advance!

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Did you try Google? I was able to find several articles that looked promising (including one from Joomla's online documentation) with a single search.

I did but were for j1. Most of them explain just custom html module. This is not what I'm looking for...

In the end, it probably doesn't matter much. You need to start with a good foundation in HTML and CSS, and then simply find a tutorial on creating a template for the version of Joomla that you're using so that you can learn how to customize it.

I do design in HTML & CSS but I am looking for an actual good guide to convert to joomla 3x.
Any other suggestions from anyone else?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.