Hello guys and gals.

I have finally launched my new website and hope I can get your ideas on the design. The name of the site stands out what it will be used for. The best of all is that it is Free !

Please take a look here https://TurkishClassified.com

Thanks for your thoughts.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

I see you tagged this topic bootstrap but it doesn't look like a Bootstrap site at all. Did you really use Bootstrap?!

Whoops on that.

I have used Laravel the PHP Framework For Web Artisans.

For those wondering, Laravel attempts to take the pain out of development by easing common tasks used in the majority of web projects, such as authentication, routing, sessions, and caching. Laravel aims to make the development process a pleasing one for the developer without sacrificing application functionality.

I've modified the tags to remove bootstrap and add laravel.

Bootstrap is actually a front-end CSS framework.

Laravel is a PHP framework. I wrote DaniWeb using Codeigniter, which is another PHP framework that is a little more basic than laravel. Laravel seems to be much more popular by far.

That being said, this member here is in dire need of some assistance with his Laravel-based login page. Unfortunately I wasn't able to help him because I don't have any Laravel experience, but if you could take a looksie at it, I think we would both be very appreciative.

And as far as checking out your site, it looks cool. Unfortunately it loads extremely slow for me so I wasn't able to browse around very much. I'm located in the heart of Silicon Valley in California, if that helps.

We just migrated to Cloudflare.com distributed CDN to improve page speed around the world, and they have a free version that is pretty full featured. You might want to check it out because it will speed up your website for your visitors around the world by connecting them to a local datacenter that caches your static content.

Here in the US we use Zillow and there's not really a strong need for much else, since their listings are pretty comprehensive. Pretty much everything available is on Zillow. Is Zillow global or are there any other sites out there that exist like that already? How popular is your site for your country?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.