Hi. I don't know a thing about all this computer stuff. I'm just desperate because for some reason my computer will no longer open just one website: http://d.sogou.com

It is a Chinese Music webpage which my computer always opened before. The problem "seemed" to occur after I downloaded Internet Explorer 7. But something else may have done it I don't know. What is the precise problem? When I go to this page it either says the page cannot display or the window goes completely blank. It's really frustrating and I've gone into Internet Options and tried to fiddle with things there, but I couldn't figure it out, so I set it back to default. All the other students can still open the page on their computers-- I don't know what I did wrong.

I have ETrust Internet Security suite and I don't understand all the settings but maybe its the culprit... why on earth would my computer not display just one page?

THANKS IMMENSELY

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.