Hello
I want to send one HTML mail having swf using outlook 2003 / 2007. I have hosted the HTML & other files on server. The outlook shows swf when activeX control is activated in outlook 2003. If activeX control is not activated, I want to display image in place of swf. So that by clicking on the image user will be redirected to the hosted HTML page showing swf.
Do any one know how to do this?
I tried using div tag to show image in background. It worked previously but not working now.
Please help..

Hello
I want to send one HTML mail having swf using outlook 2003 / 2007. I have hosted the HTML & other files on server. The outlook shows swf when activeX control is activated in outlook 2003. If activeX control is not activated, I want to display image in place of swf. So that by clicking on the image user will be redirected to the hosted HTML page showing swf.
Do any one know how to do this?
I tried using div tag to show image in background. It worked previously but not working now.
Please help..

I have found a link illustrating the issue..
http://www.campaignmonitor.com/blog/archives/2005/05/flash_in_email.html
Any Solution..?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.