hi;

we are going to make project using director mx2004

its may be education and learning project.

just need your ideas and suggestion to help and take some of your experience

have any 1 here make a similsr project before.

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

ya sure i will like to share my experience with you. I will really like to help you in any phase of your project , if you want.

Best of luck.

ya sure i will like to share my experience with you. I will really like to help you in any phase of your project , if you want.

Best of luck.

thanks for Initiative

oK, tell me what kind of project you did , or any of other students have did before

we are going to make education project.

one i know said that she will make the " truth table" as a project

others say : will do project to learn kids alphabet.

i'm not a college student i have been working in the field from last 6 yrs. as designer.

i have worked on variety of project as quiz, presentation in director as well as flash, elearning projects. & i will surely like to help you if u want.

i'm not a college student i have been working in the field from last 6 yrs. as designer.

i have worked on variety of project as quiz, presentation in director as well as flash, elearning projects. & i will surely like to help you if u want.

yaaa sure , but we are in the beginning of scipts and lingo
i think by finishing learning about lingo and script then we will start in the project

just wait for me few days , and i really thank u

ok frnd i will surely wait but pls. some more details about the project if you can.

thnx,

ohhhh , guess what

the project is not " learning or education " project !

its about the national day for our country

in addition to the information that should be there we have to write some lingo scipt " for game,puzzle, test,......"

in comming days i will start searching for information about the national day , then start in Director .

Hello;

can you help me in this:
in the first scene ( page) from the project i want to put " loading sample " before appearing the title of the project and my name .

how to do it ??

and then in same page i want to put pictur above and then another 1 apear instead of it ( just like something in flash)

Pls. feel free to ask me any questions me and other professionals on forum will surely help you to complete this.

I am too bsy in my company's work so don't have much time but will still try to reply to your questions in my spare time.

Pls. feel free to ask me any questions me and other professionals on forum will surely help you to complete this.

I am too bsy in my company's work so don't have much time but will still try to reply to your questions in my spare time.

Ohhh , where are you innovativeatul !
i thought that you forget this topic

but now i am happy to see your reply

if any more quastion i have , i will add it here ,

the last day for submition is on 16 of jan.

well i did my project on EDUSAT ( education through satellite )
if you need some help on this than i will surely help

Hello Salim;

there is no need , bcs date of submit was left , last day was on 16th of Jan .
and all thing was ok .

and its beatiful to see your project
to have a look if possiple .i need to know more about this program for my self

may be in future i try to do some projects to any thing i like.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.